Get started as a Shamrock today…
To register as a Montreal Shamrock GAC member online, you’ll have to send us some information below.
None of this information will be re-distributed without your knowledge, but your name will be listed as part of our league tables.
To become a member you will need to:
- Fill out the membership form below
- Pay your annual membership dues, which can be done at the following link
If you don’t want to pay alone, just bring along the registration fee to your next training session, and you can give it to one of our committee members.
We accept payment in cash or cheque (payable to Montreal Shamrocks GAC).
As a final note, you will also need to sign a standard waiver before you begin playing.
- A new exciting way to keep fit and meet a great mix of people
- Discounted drinks in Hurley’s (pints discounted by $1.50)
- Organised trips to play tournaments and games in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Maritimes and the U.S.!
- Indoor fitness training from February to April
- Organised football, hurling and fitness training a weekly for 6 months (60 sessions guaranteed per season not including competitive games)
- Gaelic Football Superleague as part of training ensuring game time almost every week throughout the summer and indoor games during the Winter
- Large variety of social events arranged including player awards night, quiz nights, bowling, golf tournaments, and participation in St. Patrick’s Day Parade.