We accept new members throughout the year regardless of experience levels.
Benefits of Club Membership
- A new and exciting way to keep fit and meet a great mix of people
- Discounted drinks in Hurley’s (pints discounted by $1.50)
- Organised trips to play tournaments and games in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, Atlantic Canada and the U.S.!
- Indoor fitness training from February to April
- Organised football, hurling and fitness training every week for almost 6 months (60 sessions guaranteed per season not including competitive games)
- Gaelic Football Superleague as part of training ensuring game time almost every week throughout the summer and indoor games during the Winter
- Large variety of social events arranged including player awards night, quiz nights, bowling, golf tournaments, and participation in St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
Cost of Membership
Full Member (Men’s Football/Ladies Football/Hurling): $200
Winter League Only: $125
Non-Playing/Social Member: $20
NEW – you can now pay online via paypal
Bring your friends out to our introductory session and draft night this January at Hurleys Irish Pub!
Check out our Facebook Page to get all the latest dates.