We accept new members throughout the year regardless of experience levels.
Benefits of Club Membership
- A new and exciting way to keep fit and meet a great mix of people
- Subsidised trips to play tournaments and games in Toronto, Ottawa, Quebec, the Maritimes, and the U.S.
- Weekly league games in winter and summer
- Playing the sport for 10 months of the year!
- 2019 Winter league – (January 12 – April 13)
- 2019 Summer league – (end-May / start of June to mid-October – exact dates tbc)
- Schedules are published here
- Weekly fitness training throughout the year
- Discounted pints at our partners bar, Hurley’s (pints discounted $1.50)
- 10% discount on purchases at partners, Leopoldo’s
- Large variety of social events arranged including player awards night, quiz nights, bowling, golf tournaments, and participation in St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- Opportunity to buy your own hurling equipment
|MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR 2019|
Annual Student Membership
(A valid student ID card must be presented to one of the registrars)
Winter Membership for 2 sports
(Hurling AND Gaelic Football, includes indoor training)
Winter Membership for 1 sport
(Hurling OR Gaelic Football, includes indoor training)
|Summer Membership for 1 or 2 sports (includes weekly practices)||$150|
|Annual Youth Membership||$100|
|Youth Membership for a Single Season||$60|
Pay Per Play for Returning members
(2 game limit. On the 3rd game you must register)
|$20 per game|
Pay Per Play for New members
(3 game limit. On the 4th game you must register)
|$20 per game|
Come to this year’s draft night on January 11th, at Hurley’s Irish Pub!
We also offer online membership registration, using Interac.